Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Children Of Bodom - Downfall

Children Of Bodom - Downfall

Albüm Adı : Hatebreeder


The night of timeless fire is drawing near
I flee... Throughout the years of throe
Watching through a mirror, as I fall apart
I see a wreck, I'm burning
I see angels burning, falling down in ruins
Looking down I see me, I'm my own enemy
Watching myself decaying, falling from high spirits
I flee... Throughout the ruins of me
Longing for finding my way out
Leaving myself, there's nothing left for me
The ruins are about to crumble down.
The flame is dying by shivery winds of jet black skies
It reflects hatred in my eyes
I see angels burning, falling down in ruins
Looking down I see my ashes scattered around my grave
Angels whispering fire, no longer I'm alive
Settled down I'm done with the trip to my kingdom come
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Children Of Bodom - Downfall. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/children-of-bodom-downfall.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Children Of Bodom - Downfall"

Yorum Gönder