Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Chingy - Madd @ Me

"Madd @ Me"

[Chorus]
They mad at me
Check got Os, diamonds in my chain (they mad at me)
Good got Jordan�s, the sun in my Range (they mad at me)
Pass by don�t speak to the hatas (they mad at me)
House got marble floors and escalators (they mad at me)
Stay G'd up sharp as a razor (they mad at me)
Guess they ain�t neva seen a playa (they mad at me)
My girl in Luis that and Fendi this (they mad at me)

[Verse 1]
Ain�t my fault, smooth
Can�t even ride down the street without somebody screamin
The woman love me and even the fellas be teamin
But see I hate male groupies, so jus steop the hell off
Look but don�t touch as I bail off, handle, wheel, and the clutch
I love what I�m doin ?? Support me and stop the hate
If I gave you 50 Gs to shut up you�d be straight
Sike, It won�t happen
Look hurr I ain�t jus rappin
I make it happen, like a captain, 2nd to none, I�m draftin
Holdin my own, I�m grown and do what I choose to
Ya like the blueberry Bentley
Though I ain�t hurr to amuse you
I got a safe in a place you will prolly never find it
Bein mad at me like bein mad at the game
I designed it

[Chorus]

Ay, look at the rims on that car (tire screech)
Uh, dubs rub the cizzurb
Got the drink and izzerb
Floatin thought the city, man I gottz leave the subizzurb
Man, with the tvs and the wood expand, front to back
Plus and that flat flask black max, in the trunk you pump
Never take what I earn
Jus made a million plus, we got money to burn
Catch me in the quarter ?? Wit the triple arm
Hoppin out G�d up, dangling my DTP charm
Gotta get in and I�m wit it, it�s a must
I talk it, you see that gold
If you want it, it�s a must
You walk it
Baby blue Benz, old school, 74 hoe next to the blue and grey Rolls wit the blue and grey doles
Yea

[Chorus]

Yo, national bridge I�m headin to
Uh, O�Fallon mark the spot
On Sunday Buck be heated
Cuz we peep 2s that�ll make you need to live or treat it
I hustle wit the raps like ounces of crack
Weigh it to my playa, sharp fools play it up
Never let a freak stroll, keep hoes on hold
Jus to talk to me, exciting like the Rams Superbowl
And I put that on goals if I don�t blow now I�ma repo this whole industry and its gon go down
W�sup wit it
See me glow in the dark
Catch me in the Northwest plaza buyin up the large
I paid my dues, don�t get mad, jus let me ball
When they see lil Howard they gon be like naaaawww

[Chorus]
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Chingy - Madd @ Me. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/chingy-madd-me.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Chingy - Madd @ Me"

Yorum Gönder