Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Christina Aguilera - Stripped Pt. 2

Sorry if I ain't perfect
Sorry I don't give a -what-
Sorry I ain't a diva
Sorry just know what I want
Sorry I'm not a virgin
Sorry I'm not a slut
I won't let you break me
Think what you want

To all my dreamers out there - I'm with you
All my underdogs, ha - I feel you
Lift your head high and stay strong
Keep pushin' on
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Christina Aguilera - Stripped Pt. 2. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/christina-aguilera-stripped-pt-2.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Christina Aguilera - Stripped Pt. 2"

Yorum Gönder