Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Ciara - Represent Me

"Represent Me"

Yeah Yay..Ooh

[Singing] I like to introduce myself..my name is Ciara
[Talking] I like to introduce myself..my name is Ciara.

[Verse 1]
I�m giving props to the people that help me out.
And right now I�ma take the time to shout out...Riverdale, North Hayden, and all of my haters.
I finally made it and I won�t stop.
It feels funny to hear the world say my name.
I�m makin money, I�m still the same, and I won�t change.
And if you down with me, stick around with me, �cause I�ma hold you down and that�s no doubt...
And I want

[Chorus]
I want my hood to represent me (that�s right)
I want you to represent me (uh huh)
To all my girls, represent me (yeah yay)
Around the world, to represent meee
I want love to represent me (Represent me)
I want us to represent me
To all my girls represent me (ooh yeah)
Around the world to represent meee

[Verse 2]
It�s all love when you hangin out (on my team).
I�m here for ya.
I�ll help you out (Bigger dream).
If you gotta struggle, then we gotta struggle.
Let�s love another and keep the peace.
And to my family.
I know that ya�ll, got my back.
�Cause when I need you, you�ll be there just like that.
And I�ll be down for you, because you�re down for me.
And I�ma hold you down and that�s no doubt (yeah yeah).

[Chorus]
I want my hood to represent me (represent me)
I want you to represent me (to represent me)
To all my girls, represent me (uh huh)
Around the world, to represent meee (uh huh)
I want love to represent me (Dirty South)
I want us to represent me (Uptown)
To all my girls represent me (West Coast)
Around the world to represent meee (Fa� Sho)

[Verse 3]
I want New York, and Miami, and all of Atlanta, hometown to represent me (that�s right).
Cali, Alabama, and all of Ohio, Chi-Town to represent me.
To all of the girls and the fellas that got my back.
Much love and I promise I�ll give it back.
All good when you try, there�s no other like it, you should (you should) represent me..
(Alright)

[Chorus]
I want my hood to represent me (yes I do)
I want you to represent me (I want you)
To all my girls, represent me (That�s right)
Around the world, to represent meee (alright)
I want love to represent me (Yeah yay)
I want us to represent me (ooh ooh)
To all my girls represent me (uh huh)
Around the world to represent meee (everybody say)

It�s all good when you rep yo� hood (yeah)
It�s all good when you rep yo� hood (yeah, yo� hood)

I like to introduce myself, my name is Ciara (Ciara..Ciara..Ciara)

[Music Out]
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Ciara - Represent Me. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/ciara-represent-me.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Ciara - Represent Me"

Yorum Gönder