Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Dark Tranquillity - Blind At Heart

I tell you here
Of all the crimes and hours broken
What never came, will never be the same
I tell you this, I tell you what

The mind has been flooded
All the exits sealed
A poison set to enter
The unforgiving me

Probes and infiltrators
Infiltrate me

It's in these hours we forget ourselves
Within a fire that consumes itself

No need for your defenses
My anger wall will hold
Take your steady pride
In monotony and beat

Invaders and corruptors
Invade me

A supernova of flame and fire
This broken spirit, blind at heart

Bite down hard on frustration
The siege that can't be broken
This hollow flame of fear
I tell you this, I tell you what

So close without connection
Locked inside the sphere
I take the blame upon me
And scream at what I see
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Dark Tranquillity - Blind At Heart. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/dark-tranquillity-blind-at-heart.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Dark Tranquillity - Blind At Heart"

Yorum Gönder