Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Depeche Mode - Satellite

Now hear this my friends
I'll never be the same again
Going to lark myself in a cold black room
Going to shadow myself in a veil of gloom
I will function, operate
I will be a satellite of hate

Driven to this point by a chain of events
Each one pushed me nearer the edge
Going to send my message trough to you
You'll receive the signal too
I will function, operate
I will be a satellite of hate

Higher, higher

Disillusioned I was disenchanted
Forgot the love that had been implanted
Heard the lies and I felt the cold
It broke my heart and I lost control
Now I'm a satellite of a free state
I'm a satellite of hate.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Depeche Mode - Satellite. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/depeche-mode-satellite.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Depeche Mode - Satellite"

Yorum Gönder