Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Depeche Mode - Sometimes

Sometimes
Only sometimes
A question everything
And I'm the first to admit
If you catch me in a mood like this
I can be tiring

Even embarassing
But you must
Feel the same
When you look around
You can't tell me honestly
You're happy with what you see

Oh sometimes
You must be...
You must be...
As embarassing as me
Sometimes
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Depeche Mode - Sometimes. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/depeche-mode-sometimes.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Depeche Mode - Sometimes"

Yorum Gönder