Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Dream Theater - Tears

All of the seasons
And all of the days
All of the reasons
Why i've felt this way
So long, so long

Then lost in that feeling
I looked in your eyes
I noticed emotion
And that you had cried
For me
I can see

[chorus:]
What would touch me deeper
Tears that fall from eyes
That only cry?
Would it touch you deeper
Than tears that fall from eyes
That know why?

A lifetime of questions
Tears on your cheek
I tasted the answers
And my body was weak
For you
The truth

[chorus]
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Dream Theater - Tears. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/dream-theater-tears_29.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Dream Theater - Tears"

Yorum Gönder