Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive


At first I was afraid I was petrified
thinkin' I could live without you by my side;
I´ve been spent in nights
Thinkin' how you did me wrong
I grew strong, I learned how to get along
Now you are back, from outer space
And I find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should´t changed that stupid lock
I have made you leave your key
And I´ve know for a second you'd be back to bother me

Go on now, go walk out the door
Turn around now
You're not welcome anymore
You´re the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
You think I´d crumble
You think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not.I. I will survive
Long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive;
I've got my life to live
And all my love to give and I'll survive,
I will survive.
It took all my strength not to fall apart
trying' with all my mind to mend my broken heart,
And I spent so many nights
feeling sorry for myself, how I cried
But now I hold my head up high
And you see me somebody
new not that lonely little person who´s still in love with you
Now you come droppin´ in, expecting me to be free
But now I´m savin´ my lovin´ for someone who´s lovin´ me
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü G dengan judul Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/gloria-gaynor-i-will-survive.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive"

Yorum Gönder