Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Green Day - Strangeland

Green Day - Strangeland



Looking at the clouds in the sky
floating image in my mind
Now I wonder where this place is from

Evidence is everywhere
I start to run, now I'm scared
Strange beings all around.
Everyone come to this place I've found

I'm feeling phyced
walking? wonder why
All my joys are open
No more crimes

My eyes are clear and now I'm cured
I only wanna be for sure

Get in my mind and you will find
Mother love from all mankind
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü G dengan judul Green Day - Strangeland. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/green-day-strangeland_31.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Green Day - Strangeland"

Yorum Gönder