Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

H-Blockx - Revolution

H-Blockx - Revolution

Albüm Adı : Time To Move

You make me lose my mind, make me forget what´s rigth,
you make me lose everything I always had to fight for,
make me lose control, you make lose my soul,
you make me lose everything I always stood up for
It´s time to take a stand, I´ve go to find a solution,
it´s time for me to plant, the plant of a revolution
[Nakarat]
Revolution
It´s time for a revolution
I won´t be satisfied till violence has died
now don´t you know that you´re the reason why the people cry
about the dreames you kill bout all the graves you fill
bout all precious blood you always had to spill
It´s time to take a stand...
[Nakarat]
Revolt!
Man I´ve got to come down, down to reality,
conspiracy rules the world and we
can´t close our eyes about the fact
that disrespect lets the world be
divided in first, second, and third,
though that will always be so and all I know,
is that I have to show you that ain´t right,
and it´s our plight to fight for the rights of the weak
and thats why we need this RE-VO-LU-TION
[Nakarat]
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü H dengan judul H-Blockx - Revolution. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/h-blockx-revolution.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "H-Blockx - Revolution"

Yorum Gönder