Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Hot Hot Heat - Le Le Low

Mediocrity's got me so opportunities have been slow.
Sentiment has got me feeling low.
My left back speaker's blown.
Left the radio on.
Who left the door unlocked?
Now my hit's stolen.
Where's all your passion gone?
Where's all your fashion gone?
Where's all your magic gone?
Now you feel famous?
Encyclopedias sold through the media.
Fashion is feeding us identification.
Consequential because she doesn't but he does.
Metric systemic buzz is making me anxious.
Applaud the effort you display,
as long as it don't sound the same.
It's second rate you know.
Average if not below.
Sentiment has got me feeling le-le-le-le-le-low!
I just shouldn't even say... but it all sounds the same.
Mediocrity cold killed your act.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü H dengan judul Hot Hot Heat - Le Le Low. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/hot-hot-heat-le-le-low.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Hot Hot Heat - Le Le Low"

Yorum Gönder