Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Iced Earth - The Suffering

Sweat pours from my body like rain
Growing wiser with each touch
A pawn in lucifers game, am i?

It attacks me in the black abyss
The entity formless yet full of rage
The mark of the beast my body
Scarring me for eternal life

Chorus
I brought this all upon myself
Sold my soul to change my life
It's up to me and no one else
The beast in me can't control my life

Bridge
And so it's begun, the end of me
The seed was sewn now it's growing inside
My fate in control, not mine
He lied
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü İ dengan judul Iced Earth - The Suffering. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/iced-earth-suffering.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Iced Earth - The Suffering"

Yorum Gönder