Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

In Flames - Clayman

your self control makes me feel alone
i've tried confidence, had it for breakfast today
i've lost the perfection, a mess without words
(and) as the seasons change i'll continue to ignore
the image i project - me without me
the picture that i scanned is borrowed

after the education you stopped making sense to me
seems to me that it's all the same, time and time again
slowly, all that i believed in, turning into a lie
to aim and miss, my supernatural art
spending to much time with myself
trying to explanin who i am

how come it's possible
i wish there was a way
(suddenly) i feel so invinsible
i'm the sculpture made out of clay

i need someone to break the silence
before it all falls apart
i need something to cling onto
before i break you in parts

so afraid of what you may think
and all the plastic people that surrounds me
i have to find the path to where it all begins
to teach the world my supernatural art
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü I dengan judul In Flames - Clayman. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/in-flames-clayman_31.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "In Flames - Clayman"

Yorum Gönder