Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Iron Maiden - Prowler

(Steve Harris)

Walking through the city, looking oh so pretty,
I've just got to find my way.
See the ladies flashing. All there legs and lashes.
I've just got to find my way.

Well you see me crawling through the bushes with it open wide.
What you seeing girl?
Can't you believe that feeling, can't you believe it,
Can't you believe your eyes?
It's the real thing girl.

Got me feeling myself and reeling around,
Got me talking but feel like walking around.
Got me feeling myself and reeling a...
Got me talking but nothing's with me...
Got me feeling myself and reeling around.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü I dengan judul Iron Maiden - Prowler. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/iron-maiden-prowler.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Iron Maiden - Prowler"

Yorum Gönder