Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Ocean Blue - Cloudy Days

You're so special
You're so fine
You're good looking
You're so divine
and it seems like a breath of a moment
and it seems like a wisp of a tow
We'd do much better
Without my mind
Does so much wandering
Kills so much time
and it seems like a breath of a moment
and it seems like a wisp of a tow
Is all I get
When I'm in your gaze
Brief sunshine
in my cloudy days
I like the rain
I love the snow
it's just the pain
Of those cloudy days
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü O dengan judul Ocean Blue - Cloudy Days. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/ocean-blue-cloudy-days_05.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Ocean Blue - Cloudy Days"

Yorum Gönder