Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Ocean Blue - I’ve Sung One Too Many Songs For A Crowd That Didn

TO HEAR
She walks through my mind
She strolls through my moods
And we're wasting time in the coming, going
Losing time in the coming, going
I hold your hand in the air.
Tune drifts through my mind
Tune that isn't my kind
I hear a voice and it's speaking to me
I hear a voice and it's speaking to me
I have sung one too many songs
For a crowd that didn't want to hear . . .
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü O dengan judul Ocean Blue - I’ve Sung One Too Many Songs For A Crowd That Didn. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/ocean-blue-ive-sung-one-too-many-songs_8267.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Ocean Blue - I’ve Sung One Too Many Songs For A Crowd That Didn"

Yorum Gönder