Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Pink Floyd - A New Machine - Part I

I have always been here
I have always looked out from behind the eyes
It feels like more than a lifetime
Feels like more than a lifetime
Sometimes I get tired of the waiting
Sometimes I get tired of being in here
Is this the way it has always been?
Could it ever have been different?
Do you ever get tired of the waiting?
Do you ever get tired of being in there?
Don't worry, nobody lives forever,
Nobody lives forever
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü P dengan judul Pink Floyd - A New Machine - Part I. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/pink-floyd-new-machine-part-i.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Pink Floyd - A New Machine - Part I"

Yorum Gönder