Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Aida - Amneris’ Letter (shania Twain)

I'm sorry for everything I've said
And for anything I forgot to say too
When things get so complicated
I stumble, at best, muddle through
I wish that our lives could be simple
I don't want the world, only you
I wish I could tell you this face to face
But there's never the time, never the place
So this letter will have to do
I love you
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü A dengan judul Aida - Amneris’ Letter (shania Twain). Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/aida-amneris-letter-shania-twain.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Belum ada komentar untuk "Aida - Amneris’ Letter (shania Twain)"

Yorum Gönder