Everybody says you're no good for me
Nothin' but trouble is what you bring
Everybody thinks you're out to get me
Helpless little fool they must think I am
Everybody thinks that we're both crazy
Well it's just my luck
[CHORUS:]
Is anybody out there
I'm standing here all alone
And I.. I just don't know
Is anybody this weird
Will someone ever get my twisted thoughts
My ways
I guess not today
Everybody says I'm no good for you
Nothin' but trouble is what I bring
Everybody thinks I'm out to get you
Well it's just my luck
[CHORUS:]
Is anybody out there
I'm standing here all alone
And I.. I just don't know
Is anybody this weird
Will someone ever get my twisted heart
My ways
I guess not today
You look like a mess
I'd like to know
How 'bout movin' just a little closer
I think maybe one day I..
I could love you
[CHORUS:]
Is anybody out there
I'm standing here all alone
And I.. I just don't know
Is anybody this weird
Will someone ever get my twisted thoughts
My ways
I guess not today
Not today
I guess not.. today
Not today
Not today
Nothin' but trouble is what you bring
Everybody thinks you're out to get me
Helpless little fool they must think I am
Everybody thinks that we're both crazy
Well it's just my luck
[CHORUS:]
Is anybody out there
I'm standing here all alone
And I.. I just don't know
Is anybody this weird
Will someone ever get my twisted thoughts
My ways
I guess not today
Everybody says I'm no good for you
Nothin' but trouble is what I bring
Everybody thinks I'm out to get you
Well it's just my luck
[CHORUS:]
Is anybody out there
I'm standing here all alone
And I.. I just don't know
Is anybody this weird
Will someone ever get my twisted heart
My ways
I guess not today
You look like a mess
I'd like to know
How 'bout movin' just a little closer
I think maybe one day I..
I could love you
[CHORUS:]
Is anybody out there
I'm standing here all alone
And I.. I just don't know
Is anybody this weird
Will someone ever get my twisted thoughts
My ways
I guess not today
Not today
I guess not.. today
Not today
Not today
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü K
dengan judul Kelly Clarkson - Not Today. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/kelly-clarkson-not-today.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh:
flatkolik - 1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi
Belum ada komentar untuk "Kelly Clarkson - Not Today"
Yorum Gönder