Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Kelly Clarkson - sober

And I don't know
This could break my heart or save me
Nothing's real
Until you let go completely
So here I go with all my thoughts I've been saving
So here I go with all my fears weighing on me

Three months and I'm still sober
Picked all my weeds but kept the flowers
But I know it's never really over

And I don't know
I could crash and burn but maybe
At the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me
So I won't worry about my timing, I want to get it right
No comparing, second guessing, no not this time

Three months and I'm still breathing
Been a long road since those hands I left my tears in but I know
It's never really over, no

Wake up

Three months and I'm still standing here
Three months and I'm getting better yeah
Three months and I still am

Three months and it's still harder now
Three months I've been living here without you now
Three months yeah
Three months I hurt

Three months and I'm still breathing
Three months and I still remember it
Three months and I wake up

Three months and I'm still sober
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü K dengan judul Kelly Clarkson - sober. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/kelly-clarkson-sober.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

Belum ada komentar untuk "Kelly Clarkson - sober"

Yorum Gönder