Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Kelly Clarkson - Stuff Like That There

I was alone on a shelf
In a world by myself
Oh where could my prince charming be
Then a man came along
Made my life like a song
And tought me these words of ecstasy
Tenderly

I want some huggin
And some squeezin
And some lovin
And some teasin
And some stuff like that there
I want some pettin
And some spoonin
And some happy honeymoonin
And some stuff like that there

I used to think that love was just a lotta rubbish
A mess o' cabbage
A mess o' cabbage
But now my attitude is only lovey dovish
And baby you, you've done it

Ooh

I used to think romance was bunk
A double-mickey for the hickey
But all at once my heart was sunk
And baby you, you done it

I want some huggin
And some teasin
And some muggin
And some pleasin
And some stuff like that there
I want some weepin
And some chasin
And some sweepin
And some pacin
And some stuff like that there

And when I get a certain feeling
I confess it
There's really only one expression to express it
I want some huggin
Squeezin
Muggin
Teasing
And some stuff
I want some stuff like that there
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü K dengan judul Kelly Clarkson - Stuff Like That There. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/kelly-clarkson-stuff-like-that-there.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

Belum ada komentar untuk "Kelly Clarkson - Stuff Like That There"

Yorum Gönder