Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Live - Mothe Earth Is A Vicious Crowd

Pollution, cain, and misery
Oceans of golden mystery
Armies boisterous and armies loud
Portraits of a vicious crowd

Talk to me, talk to me now
Hey man, you're all that I have

Me myself, myself and i
Were born to work and born to die
I have chosen my anthem of these I am proud
Portraits of a divided crowd

Talk to me, talk to me now
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü L dengan judul Live - Mothe Earth Is A Vicious Crowd. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/live-mothe-earth-is-vicious-crowd.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Belum ada komentar untuk "Live - Mothe Earth Is A Vicious Crowd"

Yorum Gönder