Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Live - Negation

Never used to be so tired
Never used to be so anxious
Never said "used to be" so much
If this is love then I
have been so sorely mistaken
If this is peace then I
have been so falsely awakened
Please don't tell me what love is
Let's look together
and find out what love is not
I've been to every book
I've been to every seer
in order to find the truth
as if it lives somewhere
I want to uproot my violence
I want to live like a saint
I want to give up everything
Just like the businessman wants to gain
Just like the businessman wants to gain
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü L dengan judul Live - Negation. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/live-negation.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Belum ada komentar untuk "Live - Negation"

Yorum Gönder