Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Children Of Bodom - Black Widow

Right!)
(Fire!) the fire is more right than my eyes
Don't remain, go misplay, you're so, so wild
(Traitor!) your vengeance night, yes, always for me
Always now, once you know, widow
(Right!)
(Murder!) your fire murders all my problems
Ah (oh yeah!)
[Chorus:]
Fire: here I see the fire in my heart
Traitor: hate your face, obey or you're gonna die
Murder: murderer in you call me to die
Oh yeah: I'll come back to you when I'm dead
Your voice is getting closer (today: fuck every day!)
Sleep up in the night - the Lord doesn't matter in my fight
Widow, tell me the reason
[Chorus:]
Fire: fire is into turning in my heart
Traitor: hate your face, obey or you're gonna die
Murder: praying on my knee, I saw her near, come here
Oh yeah: I'll come back to you when I'm dead
I'm dead: this is all, widow
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Children Of Bodom - Black Widow. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/children-of-bodom-black-widow.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Children Of Bodom - Black Widow"

Yorum Gönder