Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Close 2 You - Nice And Nasty

Close 2 You - Nice And Nasty


Everytime I see this guy
Hangin' around or passing by
Think he's got no money
Is he with somebody?
He looks nice
Oh! Baby think twice!
There we go again
Talkin' 'bout men
Doin' without them?
Nobody can
Did I tell you 'bout the boy I met
Gave me the best kiss I ever had
Everytime he looks into my eyes
I never think twice
'Cause he does it nice and...
Chorus
Nasty, lookin' out for somebody
Head 'm up and move 'm out
Nasty, lookin' out for somebody
Get it on and do it now
Caught you in my corner dude
I was nasty you were rude
Called me kinda freaky
You did it pretty sneaky
He was cool
Girl don't be a fool!
There we go again
A one night stand
Can you resist it?
Nobody can
Did I tell you 'bout the other night
We were lovers 'till the morning light
If he'd ask me just to stay with him
I wouldn't think twice
'Cause what he did was nice and...
Chorus
Are you ready steady everybody
Nice and nasty everybody
... Nasty...
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Close 2 You - Nice And Nasty. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/close-2-you-nice-and-nasty.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Close 2 You - Nice And Nasty"

Yorum Gönder