Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Depeche Mode - It Doesn’t Matter

I am happy

That I have you

Even though you're not here now

I know somewhere

You are dreaming

Though it's definitely not of me



It doesn't matterIf this all shatters

Nothing lasts forever

But I'm praying

That we're staying

Together



I am warmed

By your friendship

Even when you're far away

And I'm happy

In the knowledge

We may never see the day



When I kiss you

And you kiss me

Don't pretend you miss me

The worst kind

Of diseased mind

Is one filled with jealousy



If we should meet again

Don't try to solve the puzzle

Just lay down next to me

And please don't move a muscle



I will thank you

Most of all for

The respect you have for me

I'm embarrassed

It overwhelms me

Because I don't deserve any
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Depeche Mode - It Doesn’t Matter. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/depeche-mode-it-doesnt-matter.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Depeche Mode - It Doesn’t Matter"

Yorum Gönder