Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Depeche Mode - Judas

Is simplicity best or simply the easiest?

The narrowest pass is always the holiest.

So walk on barefoot for me, suffer some misery.

If you want my love, if you want my love.



Man will survive the harshest conditions,

And stay alive from difficult decisions.

So make up your mind for me,

Walk the line for me.

If you want my love, if you want my love.



Idle talk and hollow promises,

Cheating Judases, doubting Thomases.

Don't just stand there and shout it.



You can fulfil your wildest ambitions,

And I'm sure you will lose your inhibitions.

So open yourself for me,

Risk your health for me.

If you want my love.....
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Depeche Mode - Judas. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/depeche-mode-judas.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Depeche Mode - Judas"

Yorum Gönder