Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Europe - Dance The Night Away

Hey girl I can feel your heart
We had something goin on right from the start
When I look at you I just feel so good
Hear the music breakin up the ground
Can you feel it I just love the sound
And Im lettin go just like I should
Theres something goin on thats so hard to describe
Well, I can dance the night away
Theres nothin else that I want to d
O I can dance the night away
Theres no one else that I want but you
Tomorrow never gets in my way
When I feel like dancin night and day
I just want to get up and never ever get down
Seems to me I wont get old
And my heart will never ever get cold
Its so hard to feel bad when youre around
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü E dengan judul Europe - Dance The Night Away. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/europe-dance-night-away.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Belum ada komentar untuk "Europe - Dance The Night Away"

Yorum Gönder