Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Europe - Ready Or Not

Ready or not but I waste no time
Im headin out with some friends of mine
Holdin on to what weve got
Oh even if were ready or not
Ready or not but theyre back in town
The word is out that this time around
Theyll be lettin go with all theyve got
Oh even if were ready or not
Rock me til I hit that floor
Rock me til I take no more
Rock this hungry heart of mine
Rock me down right to the ground
Rock me like you never done before
Then rock me just a little bit more
Ready or not but for all I know
Well be hangin on til its time to go
Were always there with all weve got
Oh even if were ready or not
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü E dengan judul Europe - Ready Or Not. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/europe-ready-or-not.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Belum ada komentar untuk "Europe - Ready Or Not"

Yorum Gönder