Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Evanescence - So Close

I've spent so much time throwing rocks at your window
That I never even knocked on the front door

I walk by statues never even made one chip
but if i could leave a mark on the monument of the heart
I just might lay myself down for a little more than I had the last day

Wait a time to spare these lies we tell ourselves
These days have come and gone
But this time is sweeter than honey
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü E dengan judul Evanescence - So Close. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/evanescence-so-close.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Belum ada komentar untuk "Evanescence - So Close"

Yorum Gönder