Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Good Charlotte - The Motivation Proclamation

Good Charlotte - The Motivation Proclamation



Spend your lazy, endless crazy days, inside my head,
You're so selfish, you're not the only one who thinks he's dead
I'm paid to smile, now I'm on trial for what you think I said
But I never said that everything would be ok,
And I never said that we would live to see another day

[Chorus]
Motivate me, I wanna get myself out of this bed,
Captivate me, I want good thoughts inside of my head,
If I fall down would you come around and pick me right up off the ground
[Chorus Ends]

I'm realistic and narcisistic,
You say I'm selfish and absurd
You try to change me, you try to save me
You say I'm gonna learn, I'm so blind,
I'm out of time, You're so unkind sometimes,
I never lied, I never lied, I never lied
Cuz I never said that everything would be ok, and I never said that we would live to see another day..

[Chorus]
[Chorus Ends]

'Cause everything it'll be ok,
You know we're gonna live to see another day,
Yeah...yeah...
Motivate me...yeah,
Motivate me...yeah
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü G dengan judul Good Charlotte - The Motivation Proclamation. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/good-charlotte-motivation-proclamation.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Good Charlotte - The Motivation Proclamation"

Yorum Gönder