Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Hilary Duff - The Last Song

Someday you will find the place
It's a place where love takes over hate
Then you'll see all the things you do
Affect everyone around you

Then you'll see there's no fear at all
You held my hand we took down that wall
As I looked at you with nothing to say
Now I understand why you pushed me away
I looked far and now I see
That the only one I needed was me
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü H dengan judul Hilary Duff - The Last Song. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/hilary-duff-last-song_31.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Hilary Duff - The Last Song"

Yorum Gönder