Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

H.I.M. - One Last Time

H.I.M. - One Last Time

Albüm Adı : rezorblade romance


Is it so hard to believe our hearts
are made to be broken by love
then in constand dying lies the beauty of it all
my darling won't you feel
the sweet heaven in our endless cry

oh at least you could try
for this one last time

ever amazed how bright are the flames
we are burning in
ever smiled at the tragedies
we hold inside
won't you cherish the fear of live that keeps
you and me so alive
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü H dengan judul H.I.M. - One Last Time. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/him-one-last-time.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "H.I.M. - One Last Time"

Yorum Gönder