Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Iron Maiden - Running Free

(Steve Harris and Paul Di'anno)

Just sixteen, a pickup truck, out of money, out of luck.
I've got nowhere to call my own, hit the gas, and here I go.

[Chorus:]
I'm running free yeah, I'm running free.
I'm running free yeah, Oh I'm running free.

Spent the night in an L. A. jail, and listened to the sirens wail.
They ain't got a thing on me, I'm running wild, I'm running free.

[Chorus]

Puller here at the Bottle Top, whiskey, dancing, disco hop.
Now all the boys are after me, and that's the way it's gonna be

[Chorus]
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü I dengan judul Iron Maiden - Running Free. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/iron-maiden-running-free.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Belum ada komentar untuk "Iron Maiden - Running Free"

Yorum Gönder