Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Pink Martini - Amado Mio

Amado mio, love me forever
And let forever, begin tonight
Amado mio, when were together
Im in a dream world, of sweat delight

Many times Ive whispered
Amado mio,
It was just a phrase
That I heard in plays
I was acting a part.

But now when I whisper
Amado mio,
Cant you tell I care
By the feeling there
Cause it comes from my heart

I want you ever
I love my darling
Wanting to hold you
And hold you tight

Amado mio, Love me forever
And let forever begin tonight
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü P dengan judul Pink Martini - Amado Mio. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/pink-martini-amado-mio.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Pink Martini - Amado Mio"

Yorum Gönder