Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Obie Trice - 24’s

Obie Trice - 24's

Albüm Adı : Second Round's On Me (2006)


"24's"

[1st verse]
What you got? what you want? what you like? what you need?
Who you with? I don't give a shit, you come leave here with me
What's my name? You know that, what's yours? Never mind
Girl get ya behind in my ride and let's glide on 24's
I'm up in the club with a bottle of bub
Got a model and I double up, and you know it's like that
They wanna give a nigga the goods, wanna give the goodies up
And make for a night cap, tell me what excite that
With that nice ass, make a nigga say "gon' girl"
Make a nigga wanna put you on chrome, take a bitch home
Get it on toes curl, why don't come and hop in O's world
Got the old school parked in the back where the gats at
Where the yack's at, access, got 'em on the way to the mattress
Pass that, toting hey in the vehicle, two broads with no bras
No draw's, no flaws, nope no law, I dips out in the car like what?

[Chorus]
Got a gang of bitches, getting them riches, sitting on 24's
Living that life those, that chrome always rolling different from yours
Slow ya role, you know them po po love to get a nigga in a Chevrolet fo' doBut I get so low, so low low, so low on them ho's

[2nd verse]
Dipping through the hood on them thangs with a full tank
Gotta pull rank, with my hand on that 45, fuck what a fool think
Try to take a nigga life when the night come, I'mma light some up like a flare gun
Nine millimeter bare bellum, holding a melon, nigga at the right one
Now a niggaz on the right hunt, got a nice type honey and we into seeing ice and
Bitches wanna get the right come, Trice is the type that lay pipe like python
Parrallel to a pipe line, carousel kinda clockwise, switch 'em in and outta my ride
Get you for them inches I got, hop in the 350 block, let's roll

[Chorus]

[3rd verse]
Hop in the tre-nickle-o-six-four, AC blow, you be nice and cold
Ice on my neck like zero below, she zero in on O, nigga froze a ho
Pedal to the medal, we off to the mo', bitch get sentimental, fuck the ho
Got an issue, he ain't gon' miss you, gotta shit slew of bitches, wishing to fit ya shoes
Ridiculous how I give 'em exit wounds, disrespect, singing an O sex tune
That's a bet, better yet, Dev is next, get her in the bed and her head is Pez
Best believe that I'm wearing the dress, panties wet, got her in the fanny yep
Fuck it at the rest stop, getting head in the candy Lac on camera
parked in a motherfuckin handicap

[Chorus 2X]
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü O dengan judul Obie Trice - 24’s. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/obie-trice-24s.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Belum ada komentar untuk "Obie Trice - 24’s"

Yorum Gönder