Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Placebo - Teenage Angst

Shine the headlight, straight into my eyes.
Like the roadkill, I'm paralysed.
You see through my disguise

At the drive-in, double feature,
pull the lever, break the fever
and say your last goodbyes.

Since I was born I started to decay.
Now nothing ever ever goes my way

One fluid gesture, like stepping back in time.
Trapped in amber, petrified.
And still not satisfied

Airs and social graces, elocution so divine.
I'll stick to my needle, and my favourite waste of time,
both spineless and sublime.

Since I was born I started to decay.
Now nothing ever - ever goes my way.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü P dengan judul Placebo - Teenage Angst. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/09/placebo-teenage-angst.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Placebo - Teenage Angst"

Yorum Gönder