Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Children Of Bodom - Wrath Within

Children Of Bodom - Wrath Within

Albüm Adı : Hatebreeder

Once I desire, eternity has come
pull back, the tale is black, all we have to die
You say so, I am invading vision - satisfy
Once I look back, so miracle
on a crib with the night
Sensation, call me to die
Look down, we have to sow and all waits to say go
Once I desire, be back to hear this cry: let me out
(And I am the first one, any want to die!?)
[Chorus:]
With my salvation within your pain
you gotta develop pain into your desires
What it always about: you raise your pain
why you can't desire your cold regained?
Come on, get down
I touch your legs, so cold, make me cold in the light,
and I burn now, no pain
Your pain seems so far away,
so everything that's cold in light may die down
[Chorus:]
You raise your pain and I kill your strain,
anyway, I get into your desires my way
I crave your pain;
I can't swallow your pain: why you returned
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü C dengan judul Children Of Bodom - Wrath Within. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/children-of-bodom-wrath-within.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Children Of Bodom - Wrath Within"

Yorum Gönder