Esrarengiz Tarih

Entertainment

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Flickr Gallery

Pages

Download

Business

Lifestyle

Sports

Latest Post

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Technology

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

sponsor

Esrarengiz Tarih

Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel

My little girl

Drive anywhere

Do what you want

I don't care

Tonight

I'm in the hands of fate

I hand myself

Over on a plate

Now



Oh little girl

There are times when I feel

I'd rather not be

The one behind the wheel

Come

Pull my strings

Whatch me move

I do anything

Please



Sweet little girl

I prefer

You behind the wheel

And me the passenger

Drive

I'm yours to keep

Do what you want

I'm going cheap

Tonight



You're behind the wheel tonight
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Şarkı Sözü D dengan judul Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://soz-beste.blogspot.com/2007/08/depeche-mode-behind-wheel.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: flatkolik - 29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Belum ada komentar untuk "Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel"

Yorum Gönder